Wednesday, June 25, 2008

scott dyer nelson

Photobucket

Twenty years ago today my littlest brother, Scotty, was born in Lodi, California! I was 12 when he was born and I got to help a lot with that cute little toe-headed baby. Some really cool things about Scott are the following:

-he plays multiple instruments; trumpet, guitar, drums, piano
-he writes lyrics and composes music for his band, Pyracantha
-he is currently attending college in Stockton and is active in the singles ward there
-his mission plans are soon coming (my parents will have two missionaries out at once- 'yike$')
-Scott has always been such a sweet brother, I love him very much.

Happy Birthday Scott! I hope you get to eat somewhere good and get some tight music, have your favorite dessert and we'll be seeing you next week!