Friday, June 6, 2008

handmade summer dresses

Photobucket

My girlfriend Bronwyn surprised Myka and Aislyn (her daughter) with matching summer dresses last week! Each dress has a delicate blue or orange flower print with a corresponding gingham collar-so very darling and quite well made I may add...

Aislyn's Mom has made a number of classic articles of clothing for her kids. Each Sunday at church, Aislyn has a beautiful heirloom quiality dress on. And lucky me- Bronwyn said she'd held me cut out and put together a summer dress for Haily...I am going to order the fabric today!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Cole (in red above) is my friend Sara's son and he is good buddys with Bronwyn's second oldest, Townsend (below in the stripes). As I was taking pics of the girls in Bronwyn's yard I was bribing them with promises of a 'tiny treat'. Well, Townsend and Cole caught on quickly and offered to pose for some shots too, if they could also get a 'tiny treat'. 'Yes of course', I said, and so after we took pictures we all waked to the corner store and picked out little candy prizes. Fun!

Photobucket