Saturday, April 2, 2011

uh oh...

 I have two daughters who are obsessed with cats of all kinds.  House cats, leopards, cheetahs, cougars-anything cats. 

And this has gone on for at least two years.  I am embarrassed to say that tonight my brain just barely remembered that there is a musical with dancing and singing cats, aptly named Cats, with music by Andrew Lloyd Weber. 

I told the girls about it and showed them 'Jellicle Cats' on You Tube and...uh oh...

They are hooked and now must see the whole thing and have the soundtrack and read TS Eliot's Old Possum's Guide to Practical Cats.  And Myka has now changed her halloween costume form 'Toothless' to the cute tabby cat from the show.  Oh my heavens!

(The last time we brought an Andrew Lloyd Weber musical into our lives -Joseph- the girls played the music and watched the DVD of the musical until, until...I don't even know how to describe the obsession...you would have to have been there-! )