Wednesday, May 7, 2008

container strawberries

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Our neighboor, Janine Moore, is quite the gardener, she grows anything you could think of in her large plot. One day while visiting with this lovely woman, I noticed a set of containers growing strawberries in one corner of her yard. Perfect! I can plant things in a container- I know how to do that! So, my girls and I had a little fun out in the sun yesterday and started our own little straweberry garden in a big, metal bucket. Myka was quite engrossed by the idea of planting strawberries, she was so helpful. Haily was more interested in finding worms to play with in the dirt. While digging, the girls found an old crusty key from the olden days... I told Myka, maybe it unlocks a secret door hidden somewhere here at our house...