Sunday, April 4, 2010

chalfont9


This is chalfont9, or, my friend, Jessica- Mother or Jesse, Levi, Molly and Asher and Hot Wife to Tim Beecher. I like her because she likes to get a drink and talk. She also loves to hang bold art prints in her home. She is just basically awesome.

Then there is Bronwyn- my friend- Mother of Marley, Townsend, Aislyn, Jairus, Ephraim and little Ada and Beautiful Wife to Thomas Judd. She gave me her old sewing machine. And two nights ago she spent two hours giving me my first lesson in smocking- I have started a dress for Haily. Sooooo wonderful a friend.

And of course my good friend Michael, who I danced with at BYU and who really will someday be a famous artist- he kinda already is... He came over and did our dishes on Friday- the baby and Aaron were sick- and he didn't even flinch at the pile of pots and pans teetering in the sink. What a sweet guy. I am so lucky.

These kind of people in my life make living away from family bearable. Love and thanks to all in the Pacific Northwest who love my little family!