Monday, January 19, 2009

steamy supermarket romance novellas

Photobucket Thor and Lindsey in a passionate, shirt losing embrace. (Aaron would only have to gain like, 30 lbs of muscle to get that chest, right?)

I accidentally (OK, maybe not exactly accidentally) picked up a steamy romance novel at Fred Meyer the other day while Haily and I were getting some groceries. Oops. And of course I accidentally found the exact page where all the bodice ripping is described in elegant and tantalizing words that made my eyes widen and my pulse speed up... and then Haily interrupted, 'Momma, what princess is in that book?' Thank you sweet little Haily for saving mommy from certain sinful destruction as she reads all about Thor, yes, that was his name, and Lindsey- the princess she was asking about- except in this fairytale- Princess Lindsey gets more than a rescue from her prince....OK I'll stop. Sheesh! Note to self: No more perusing the book section at Fred Meyer.